2019 USDF/IDA Quiz Challenge
USDF and IDA are proud to bring you the IDA Quiz Challenge for the sixth year!
Membership and Quiz Challenge Registration
Membership Requirement: Participants in the Quiz Challenge must be USDF members. This membership can be a Participating Membership, a Group Member Organization (GMO) Membership, or an Education Membership.
Your membership must be current from when you register until the conclusion of the Quiz Challenge.
· This membership must be in place in order to register for the Quiz Challenge.
· If you are over 21 and you want to do the Education Membership, please email your request to Jamie Humphries at firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive the $10.00 youth education membership rate.
Registration: Online registration for the quiz challenge can be found on this page: https://www.usdf.org/education/quiz_challenge.asp
. You must be logged in to your USDF account in order to access the registration button. The final day to enter is March 8.
· Once your entry has been processed, you will receive an email with further information regarding how the 2019 Quiz Challenge will be administered.
· Coaches will be sent an email listing all registered participants from their school on March 7th.
Quiz Challenge Round 1
· The first round of the quiz challenge will open on March 11 and close on March 25th at midnight.
o Classical Training
o Riders Aids
o Seat and Position
The results of Round One will be announced on April 1st.
ROUND 1 OF THE QUIZ WILL BE ONLINE, BUT IN A MONITORED SITUATION
· The coach (or other school authority) will set a day/time that their team will take the quiz together, in one location, in a monitored situation.
· The coach will send an email to the USDF Youth Programs Liaison (email@example.com
)informing her of the date/time the team took the quiz, and will include a list of the names of those team members participating.
· The quiz results "date stamp" will be verified against that list.
Championship Round at IDA Nationals
The top five (5) riders from each level of the Round 1 competition will move to the Championship Round to be held at the IDA National Championships on Friday, April 26 from 2-3 p.m. at Lake Erie College.
2019 Grand Prize: Registration to the 2020 USDF/USEF Young Rider Graduate Program!
The 2019 Grand Prize winner will be awarded a registration to the USDF/USEF Young Rider Graduate Program in 2020! This program is a two-day educational seminar that focuses on crucial topics that young adults need to know to prepare for a professional career in the equine industry. Topics include goal setting, sponsorship, international competition and business subjects such as contracts, insurance and tax practices. These subjects are taught by some of the top professionals in the country to foster strong role models for the future. Student is responsible for travel expenses.
If you have any questions please contact the USDF Youth Programs Liaison at (859) 971-7360 or firstname.lastname@example.org